Skip to main content

Understanding Your Financial Aid Packages 

Cash 4 College Night
Cash 4 College Night 

Need a letter of recommendation for college and or scholarships? Fill out this form (link below) and give your recommender at least two weeks to get it back to you.

Financial Aid & Scholarship Info


The 2020-2021  FAFSA and Dream Act applications are now open.  It is very important that you complete a financial aid application by March 2nd 2020. See Ms. Cancilla in the C&CC for assistance.

Financial aid may come from sources such as the government (state and federal), the college you attend, and private organizations. Monies may be in the form of grants, scholarships, work-study, or loans. Financial aid is meant for use at 2 and 4-year colleges, trade or career schools, and graduate school. 

Even if you don't think you will qualify for financial aid, several loans, grants, and scholarships require that you complete a FAFSA or Dream Act Application.

Free Application for Federal Student Aid FAFSA | Create your FSA ID
Complete the FAFSA by the March 2nd deadline in order to qualify for all Federal and State scholarships, grants and loans.

The California Dream Act The California Dream Act Information & Application   AB 540 is a California law that allows students, including undocumented students, who have attended a high school in California for at least three years and graduated or attained the equivalent of a high school diploma, to pay in-state tuition to attend California public colleges or universities

Students - log into your Naviance account for the list of current scholarships.

Several scholarships will require a letter of recommendation.  Please give recommenders at least two weeks to write a letter.  Letter of recommendation forms are located in the C&CC or can be downloaded from the link on the left of this page.

Visit the C&CC For Paper Applications
Asian Pacific Fund - March 2, 2020 (Unless Otherwise Noted)
California Women for Agriculture - April 15, 2020
CAWG Foundation Scholarships - March 6, 2020